Thursday, May 29, 2014

American Embassy in Iceland by Emma

Hey Guys, It's Emma!

Recently everyone has been getting assignments to write on our blog, and I definitely got the topic I wanted.  I get to share some very exciting news with all of you and I'm so happy to!

A few weeks ago our leaders Susan and Donna got an email from the American Girl Scout Embassy in Iceland. We had previously sent out our schedule for the trip and apparently they had seen it. After doing so they thought we have a really great group, very adventurous and that we are achieving amazing goals. They then sent our leaders an email inviting us for a free tour of the American Embassy and also to host a lunch for us.

We are so honored and thankful for this opportunity, and I will make sure that all of you get every detail of our experience with these wonderful people.


Love you all!,


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment