Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Blog Makin' Job by Brittany

For this blog, Adventure Forever, I am the techy girl. It has been quite fun for me to oversee the construction of yet another blog. I was the one who created our Seattle Blog, Scouts Touring Seattle, so it was very enjoyable to witness the creation of this blog. I am working with two other girls, Lizzy and Emma, as well as our troop leaders to make sure that this blog is the best it can be.
The design, I believe, was the hardest part. We couldn’t decide on a theme, and the background picture definitely did not come easily. The three of us must have spent half an hour just searching for a picture, and then Lizzy spend another 30 minutes trying to get it perfect. It was quite interesting to watch her since I had never really understood photoshopping. In the end, though, I think the picture turned out great. The entire blog itself is coming along well, and I know that the girls will enjoy posting about what we are up to. Our job is to make it enjoyable for them and to make it enjoyable and interesting to our readers. Hopefully we can help improve where it’s needed and make this blog a total success.


This is Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment