Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Research: England and Ireland by Selina







Hello! It’s Selina again. So for our research assignments, I got Ireland and England. SOOO excited!!! If you look on a map, you’ll see the two countries right next to each other. They’re part of the United Kingdom in Europe. England is a great place with all the famous actors and actresses, and the museums and art, but I admit, I’m more excited about Ireland! The place has just about everything to enjoy, from waterfalls, to grasslands, to beaches, and towns. Oh, and don’t forget the amazing rainbows! Their grass looks so green and amazing, and the cliffs look so daring and treacherous! I feel like elves and trolls and unicorns and other mythical creatures are going to pop out of the ground or emerge from the woods at any time! The place just looks so much like a fantasy, and so peaceful. I really hope that we’ll go to Ireland, but if not, someday in my life; I am definitely going to spend a month there or something


Ireland


England... 

No comments:

Post a Comment