Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Planning for Raccoon Mountain by Coumbah



This January the troop decided we wanted to go to Raccoon Mountain and go caving. I volunteered to set up the whole trip. After the meeting I decided to go and call the Raccoon Mountain people and set up the trip, When I called I talked to this very nice lady and I got a whole lot of information about Raccoon mountain and what the caving experience is like. I asked a lot of questions about what exactly would happen once we got to the site and what we were going to be doing so I could tell all the girls exactly what Raccoon Mountain trip would be like. At the next meeting I told the girls all the general information to make sure that everyone still wanted to go before I called and actually made reservations. The girls all agreed that they still wanted to go, so the next day I called in and talked to a man who helped me set a reservation for our trip. I was sent more information about the trip and what we needed to bring and with that I made a packing list that included everything we all had to bring on this trip. This whole process so far is very much something I enjoy because I love talking to people and meeting new people so much that being responsible of getting information and setting reservations for our trip was no problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment