Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Research: Greece by Brittany

Greece
Oh, now where do I start?! The moment I looked at that paper and saw I was researching Greece I have been so anxious. Anxious to go, anxious to see what the other girls think, and anxious just to learn about the country in general. You can ask the other girls in this troop, but I think that you will hear from each that I am totally obsessed with Greek Mythology. This made it all the more fun to look up attractions and places to go. I could apply what I know from mythology to the ruins and statues to portray a better meaning than just, “Oh, it’s just rock,” or, “Wow, it’s a destroyed city.”
While I was looking up the country, I found out even more about it. The scenery is more beautiful than I had expected, and there are many places that deal with mythology I have yet to learn. This would be the highlight of my vacation if we were to go: seeing the mythological places that I can learn about. I’m sure the other girls would enjoy this as well.



Greece's flag

No comments:

Post a Comment