Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Research: Italy by Lizzy





Hihi~ Lizzy here:
Since we’re going to Europe, we were all assigned a specific country to research. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Susan gave us all countries that had to do with us…. Like, since Brittany really loves Greece, so she was given it. I take Latin at school so, I was given Italy. C: Not going to lie, researching it was a bit of a pain in the butt, especially because all my teachers randomly decided to ALL give projects and make them all practically due on the same day. Anyway, while I was researching I really started to love Italy; it’s a really cool country. Because I’m learning so much of the culture in school, the historical sites and buildings really fascinate and intrigue me. Honestly, and I’m not just saying this because it’s my project, I think Italy would be a really good choice for us. It has a rustic feel to it, even in the cities but the cities are full of tourist attractions and the food! There’s also a lot of wilderness so, CAMPING. HOWEVER, the country I want to go to most of all is France. It may be expensive, but I feel something in my gut telling us to go to France…… c: I'm conflicted. >.<

ITALY FLAG C:



No comments:

Post a Comment