Saturday, June 7, 2014

Some Last Thoughts from All of Us!

I'm really anxious about this trip I feel like it's the baby we never thought would be here. Now that it's here, all I can do is anticipate on what the outcome may be from all the planning, reservations, etc. I really love everyone in the troop and I know the outcome, whatever it is, will be spectacular because WE ARE WHO WE ARE!! ~ Coumbah

So the day of the trip is finally here! How we did it sometimes I don't even know, but we're here now! Really, I've been looking forward to this since we finally started. Even though we won't actually BE in Iceland until tomorrow, the journey will still be amazing. Killing time at the JFK airport might take a while, but we'll be in Iceland so soon!!! --Katie


The day is FINALLY here!! We are so excited and I can not wait! We are going to have such a fun trip and we are so happy this day has come.  I'm so happy, and I'm having those "about to cry, but in a good way" moments like every second! The girls are here now, can't wait to update on the trip!
--Emma

It's finally here. We're leaving for Iceland today. It doesn't quite feel real. Feels just like it did right before we left for Seattle. But this is going to be a million times better!! I'm kind of nervous though... Just hoping that I don't throw out my knee on this trip. But I'll make the best of it either way!! It's amazing to think that in 24 hours we will be in Iceland. I can't believe it!!! We'll we've got a lot of plane time to deal with today. Time for listening to music (probably Snow Patrol) and reading!!! So excited!!!!!!
~ Brittany

It's hard to believe, it really is. This trip is something special, in a way that I can't express. I'm so glad to be spending this time with all of you!
~Selina

We're all at my house now, eating a big potluck breakfast with our families, getting our bag tags and itineraries, blog cards, emergency information.  Yesterday I was finishing getting things ready for the trip and just felt like I wanted to stay home and read books in the hammock for two weeks, but today is here and we've packed the van....I'm getting really excited; the girls are laughing and full of energy and I know it will be an amazing trip! - Susan

I am soooo excited!! It has taken a lot of work and dedication to get to where we are, but it is soooo worth it!! I am really looking forward to our trip!!!! ICELAND/ENGLAND OR BUST!!-Rosie

I can't believe that it's finally here!  We've worked hard doing our final planning and I'm exhausted before we ever leave but I'm so excited.  We've had a wonderful breakfast and have already packed the van so now it's time for the fun!!! - Donna

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys go THRIFT SHOPPING in Iceland. Also, it can be cold, Katie, I hope you brought your big Ass coat.
    -Katie's df >:D

    ReplyDelete